27 Most Useful DIY Projects For The Home
Make sure you like Homestead and Survival on Facebook or Google Plus to be updated every time we find a tutorial for innovative ways you can become self-sufficient on a budget.
Homeowners have a lot of options to consider when they want to start on any DIY project. The most useful DIY projects for the home will be based on things that are decorative or need to be functional and make the most use of space.
1. Create decorative photo frames using old glass jars.
photo by rikkihibbert.co.za
2. Use old suitcases to make custom shelving.
photo by redhenhome.blogspot.com
3. Oranges are perfect to use as holders for bird feed.
photo by sherisilver.com
4. Make an ottoman using some rope and an old tire.
photo by casa.abril.com.br
5. Use some reclaimed wood to make a custom clock decoration for your home.
photo by 2crafty4myskirt.blogspot.com
6. Wine corks can be used to make custom coasters.
photo by topdreamer.com
7. Make tiki torches by repurposing glass bottles.
photo by gerardotandco.com
8. Make storage station for your craft room or a laundry room.
photo by rhinestonebeagle.blogspot.com
9. Make an upholstered bench for your living room.
photo by thechroniclesofhome.com
10. A coffee table is easy to make using a few old wine crates.
photo by goodshomedesign.com
11. Make your own custom staircase storage area.
photo by instructables.com
12. Make your very own DIY mobile laundry station.
photo by hoosierhomemade.com
13. Build an outdoor bar for your deck or patio.
photo by 1001pallets.com
14. Make a bench by repurposing an old headboard.
photo by homeandlifestyledesign.com
15. Build a custom nightstand for your bedroom.
photo by shanty-2-chic.com
16. Make a farmhouse table for your home.
photo by thecreativemom.com
17. How about a new dining chair project?
photo by blesserhouse.com
18. Build your own portable bar cart.
photo by thatsmyletter.blogspot.com
19. Build your own outdoor furniture by repurposing old pallets.
photo by 101pallets.com
20. Build a new console table for your family room.
photo by eastcoastcreativeblog.com
21. Build a set of built-in bookshelves.
photo by addicted2decorating.com
22. Build your own chest of drawers.
photo by ana-white.com
23. Build a DIY bed out of pallets that is also lighted.
photo by 99pallets.com
24. A DIY worktable is a great option for a craft room or basement.
photo by apairofpears.com
25. Make a wooden bench for a mudroom.
photo by mitzenmacher.net
26. A great way to save space is to build your own Murphy bed.
photo by homes.yahoo.com
27. Update your kitchen by adding a custom island.
photo by ninahendrick.com