REUSE IDEAS YOU SHOULD TRY
In this video, we will teach you how to reuse different items in order to save a lot of money and help the environment. You will find different useful crafts from empty toilet rolls, Kinder surprise yellow capsule, old clothes, and drinking straws.
Check out surprising ways to reuse a Kinder surprise yellow capsule:
– Make a toothbrush case. Cut a hole in one side of a capsule and place your toothbrush inside. Your toothbrush is ready for traveling in this simple and cheap case. The same idea could be used to store a lollipop
– Use yellow capsules to store such tiny items as pushpins, earrings, buttons and more
– Make a cool pencil sharpener, drill a hole in a capsule (the same size as ordinary pencils). Glue little sharpener inside the capsule. Now you have a container for shavings that is easy to clean and forget about the mess on your desk
– Use a capsule as a container for headphones and now you don’t need to spend time searching in a bag
– You can put inside some gift with a message for a special person and it will be a cool surprise
Don’t throw away empty toilet paper rolls as they are a surprisingly versatile and free item to reuse at home. We share unexpected ways to use empty toilet rolls: create cute floral wall decoration using a toilet paper roll; lovely marionette toys; storage solution for belts and ties; cheap organizer for your makeup tools.
Find more cool recycling ideas you will totally love: reuse your old jeans and create a shopping bag, regrow vegetable scraps; make cheap face scrub from coffee and a collection of ideas how to reuse plastic bags and drinking straws.
00:41 Clever way to reuse Pringles can
02:04 Kinder egg hacks
02:16 Organize tiny things
03:16 Toilet roll crafts
05:08 Handmade toys
16:10 Reuse drinking straws
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/