If you’re new, Subscribe! → http://bit.ly/2wPPbZB
Here is a new collection of creative ideas to reuse old things turned into new things for home decorations and recycled crafts:
– Best ideas to reuse old kitchen items and creative ways to reuse old kitchen utensils.
– Use waste material to make something which is useful or decorative for example: globe stand paper towel holder, upcycled teapot sewing box, recycled vintage watches bracelet, house number on vintage hand saw, candle holders made from old bed springs or vintage bird cage.
– Creative ideas to display family photos using old things including such as: vintage watch faces turned into photo bracelets, old handbags made into frames for vintage photos, vintage picture purses, photo display inside old clocks and vintage style hand mirror photo frames. (For more photo display ideas click here – https://youtu.be/O0c_GmqU-OM )
– DIY garden decor made from old things: spilling solar lights from an old teapot or glowing watering can made with fairy lights.
– Repurposed vintage washboard ideas for recycled home decor farmhouse style such as laundry washboard magnetic memo board.
– Wall clock ideas made from old things – teacup clocks, repurposed wrist watches into wall clock, wall clock with old keys at the numbers of the giant clock.
Get inspired with these old things turned into new things ideas and explore new decor projects!
More inspirational videos about ways to make something new out of something old:
Please subscribe for Mary Tardito channel → http://bit.ly/2wPPbZB
to watch all inspirational videos with DIY home decor ideas, recycled crafts, home organization and storage tips, DIY crafts, latest interior design trends, rustic decor ideas, diy crafts to make and sell, nature crafts ideas and more DIY projects inspiration.
Images collected from search engines and/or free sources.
Selected and edited
by Mary Tardito channel
Recommend you to sub for Art Motivator channel with inspirational videos about beautiful places to travel, art inspiration and positive quotes → http://bit.ly/2gd4Z2e