Finally decided to give a makeover to our dining room which was completely cluttered and messy. I wanted to do this before we had gone for vacation, but then took sometime to think what changes I need in the dining area.
We changed out worn & torn dining chairs which was almost 5 years old, so got one from IKEA. Our table was fine, so didn’t change that.
An indoor swing is what I had always dreamt of having in our home. Buying one from a shop was expensive, and since we are in a rented apartment, didn’t want to spend much. So finally did a DIY swing, nothing else could be much satisfying. And I finally did it. Hope you all liked it in the video. The cushion that I had kept on it was from our old sofa, which while keeping it safe, I had the swing in my thoughts. And even the strong board was from our old coffee table from IKEA, that I had used for some Youtube recipe videos. It’s really a strong board !!
An office space is what everyone needs when on work. Am at home and never thought I would need one until my works became more tight on the schedules. My laptop, tripod, my notebook, pens and many other would just be scattered all around the house and I would be running around searching for anything that I needed while working on youtube videos. “A thing in its place and a place for a thing”, I guess this is what I had learnt in Business Studies. So i definitely needed a Home Office for my work, yes am a Working Woman, be it at home or outside.
Ironing board looks very neat without any mess when the sheet was all pinned. Am happy that I could definitely carry and take it on to another table if I wanted. Or even I could put that on the bed and iron in case the table needed some other use.
Hope you all enjoyed my Makeover. I know this isn’t too much to get over excited. But this is what my soul is satisfied. Less money for a beautiful look. Who doesn’t need that.
Online purchase links : I haven’t found the exact items, similar ones you could use, is below listed –
OFFICE TABLE –
1. Jute thread for candle holder – https://amzn.to/2I5DRzy
2. Wood board – https://amzn.to/2WPqJlH
3. Wooden wall paper – https://amzn.to/2SktEUN
4. Popsicle sticks – https://amzn.to/2Gjmxp6
5. Spray Paint ( Gold & Silver ) – https://amzn.to/2DpP9sU
6. Artificial Tulip flowers – https://amzn.to/2DsXNXy
7. Potpouri for fragrance – https://amzn.to/2Sl1NDU
8. Pen stand – https://amzn.to/2Dv9pJA
9. Air dry clay – https://amzn.to/2DstzUD
10. Pearl Metallic paint – https://amzn.to/2Gj3KKu
DIY SWING –
1. Rope for swing – https://amzn.to/2Sksitb
2. Cushion – https://amzn.to/2SocuW7
3. Strong Hooks – https://amzn.to/2Bxc1Xj
DINING TABLE –
1. Table runner – https://amzn.to/2IcOFw6
2. Placemat square – https://amzn.to/2Dn2KkJ
3. Placemat round – https://amzn.to/2WTZpCx
4. Glass bowl – https://amzn.to/2SkhKdv
Readymade MACRAME PLANT HANGER – https://amzn.to/2WNUraF
Candle holder inspired from – https://youtu.be/pys9yHiDcGc
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/momtastic4easyworld/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/momtasticbyshamsheera/
Email – email@example.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MShamsheera
This is not a sponsored or paid video. Everything used or purchased here is of my personal choice.
#momtasticbyshamsheera #momtasticvlog #momtasticdiycraft