Learn how to make these amazingly simple, yet oh-so-elegant and spooky Halloween crafts! They are so easy and are great crafts to do with your kids. In this video we will be making spotted pumpkin décor, a handmade Halloween card and DIY ghost vases. Fun!
===== Project tips and supplies (similar to what I used – some links are affiliates) ======
*** To make these crafts, all you need is black craft vinyl (like these: http://rstyle.me/n/byys5myfhwand ) a variety of circle punches like:
2.5 inch circle punch – http://amzn.to/2cMymXb
1 inch circle punch – http://amzn.to/2c50kej
0.75 inch circle punch – http://amzn.to/2c51hmH
*I encourage you to shop around for these circle punches. They are a great craft tool to have in your stash and I use mine all the time! With a coupon, a punch can often be bought at the local craft store cheaper than as listed above.
FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE:
* BLOG: http://rosyscription.com/
* INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/rosyscription
* TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/rosyscription
* FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/rosyscription
* PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/rosyscription
* GOOGLE+: http://www.google.com/+ShannonMadigan
This video was made with:
– Camera: Canon T3i, since discontinued – http://amzn.to/2cvxulJ
– Lens: Sigma 30mm lens – http://amzn.to/2cSN3IK
– Camera Mic: TAKSTAR SGC-598 Interview Microphone – http://amzn.to/2c1JEkV
– Voice Over Mic: Blue Snowball iCE – http://amzn.to/2c3uvjB
– Lighting Kit: Cowboystudio 4 Piece Kit – http://amzn.to/2cvxS3F
– Music: Scored by me with GarageBand
– Software: Windows MovieMaker
* None of the content in this post is sponsored.
* Some of the content above may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links this channel may receive a small percentage or referral fee, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
I do not consider myself an expert on anything this channel covers. I’m just documenting my journey with crafts, DIY, lifestyle and beauty. I occasionally may want to share with my readers a great product or service.
Warning: Please attempt any of the projects discussed at your own risk. Read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions of any product you use. All opinions on beauty and skincare products are my own and not meant to be endorsements or medical advice.