25+ Mothers Day Crafts for Kids – Most Wonderful Cards, Keepsakes and More!
5053shares Remaining Time -1:28
There’s a whole bunch of totally awesome Mothers day crafts for kids they can make (and mothers will love) – from super simple projects for the littlest ones to more demanding crafts for older kids!
The best card ideas, easy projects preschoolers and toddlers can do and even a few amazing art projects.
Flower crafts are always a hit but there are many, many other cool crafts you will want to do (either at home or in the classroom)!
Our Favorite Mother’s Day Craft Ideas
1. Tulip in a Heart Card
This is one of the nicest cards you can make for Mother’s day – close it shut and when the card is opened it reveals a nice 3D tulip.
2. Heart Shaped Notebook
What is wonderful about this one it that it’s simple to make and you can fill this book with lovely kid’s drawings. Priceless keepsake for years to come.
3. Flowers in Hand
Another project worthy of a display on your fridge. Trace your child’s hand, make flowers and make a bouquet that won’t wilt away.
4. Fingerprint Heart Tree
This one has been one of our favorite projects to make over the years.
5. Unicorn Flower Pot
This unicorn flower pot makes the perfect kid made Mother’s day gift.
6. Handprint Art
7. Handprint Salt Dough or Air Dry Clay Candle Holder – Mothers day crafts for kids to make in the classroom
Salt dough keepsakes are perfect for larger groups of kids as they are really frugal.
8. Heart Flower
One of the most fun Mother’s day cards – this heart opens up to reveal a hidden message.
9. Egg Carton Flowers
10. Corner Bookmark
Hands Holding a Heart Mothers day Card
Mother’s Day Agamograph Template
Heart Flowers Mothers Day Card
Fingerprint Flower Salt Dough Necklace Craft Idea for Mother’s Day
Salt Dough Handprints Candle Holder Keepsakes
Egg Carton Flowers – Recycled Egg Carton Crafts
More Amazing Mother’s Day Craft Ideas
1. Flowers are always great so why not make one that will last a little bit longer like this egg carton sunflower canvas!
2. These decoupaged flower pots will be a welcomed gift. Modge Podge Rocks
3. Make a marbled bowl! It’s surprisingly easy to make and it looks gorgeous! One Artsy Mama
4. And here’s another version of the marbled bowl as it’s just that awesome! A Beautiful Mess
5. This one is one of the cutest (and one of my favorite) keepsake crafts ever – make a hand shaped ring dish! – Mama. Papa. Bubba
6. Know how to do tinted mason jars? It’s super easy! Hands on as We Grow
7. Picture frame vase? Yes please! I Heart Arts and Crafts
8. Jewellery is jet another great pick and it’s even better if kids make it themselves – you can do something as simple as this sand art bottle necklace (looks amazing). Easy Peasy and Fun
9. Frames are always great – make a tissue paper frame! Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
10. Get your hands dirty and make a unique shopping bag! We Made That
11. Give a flower! But here’s the twist – make your own unique flower pot! Edventures with Kids
12. Have an old umbrella lying around? Give that boring looking umbrella a makeover!
13. How about making a tulip pen? Muslin and Merlot
14. Need an easy project for the little one? Make this fingerprint Mother’s day card! Crafty Morning
15. If you’ve got a few buttons and egg cartons you can make this adorable egg carton art! Modge Podge Rocks Blog
16. Bookmarks are a great gift two and this DIY bookmark is perfect! Happy Hooligans
17. Salt dough is great for making keepsakes – try making this footprint keepsake! Cowboys Life Blog
18. If you have a candle or two you can also make these finger print candles. Come Together Kids
19. Giving flowers – be sure to also make this polka dot vase! Meaningful Mama
20. While at vases – you can do a ton of great looking ones by upcycling things in your household – see this set of Mother’s day vases. Moms and Crafters
21. Got coffee filters? Make a coffee filter bouquet! Fun at Home With Kids