DIY Projects & Crafts
We have hundreds of DIY projects and craft ideas to inspire you, plus all of the crafting tools and techniques to help you get started. First, pick a project! Whether it’s paper crafts, fabric dyeing, sewing, or painting, we can introduce you to a variety of techniques. Place CardsSewingWreathsBaby Shower CraftsBath Bombs and SoapsBirthday Party CraftsCandle MakingCenterpiecesDIY Furniture ProjectsDIY Home ProjectsDyeingGlass EtchingHandmade Gift IdeasHanging Pictures & Wall ArtHoliday CraftsInvitations & Stationery Kids CraftsKnittingMartha Stewart’s American MadePaper CraftsPapier MacheParty Decorations & IdeasPlace CardsSewingWreathsBaby Shower CraftsBath Bombs and SoapsBirthday Party Crafts
- Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- Paper Flowers
- Haunted Mirror with Ghost Hands
- 7 Crafty Books We’re Reading in 2018
- Green Tea and Rose Sugar Scrub
- Martha Stewart Cricut® Paper Butterfly Bouquet
- Crepe Paper: Our Golden Secret to Gift-Wrapping It’s flexible, forgiving, and only costs a few dollars.
- Christmas Tree Napkin Fold More than one tannenbaum can be found in your home for the holidays. Learn a few …
- Here’s How to Decorate a Wooden Christmas Tree in Scandinavian Style Silke Stoddard embraces a very “hygge” holiday.
More DIY Projects & Crafts
- 9 Clever Ways to Wrap a Gift with Crepe Paper Read More share
- How to Fold a Napkin Into a Little Christmas Tree Read More share
- This Scandinavian Christmas Tree Celebrates Old-World Traditions